Error 0x409 0x80131509 — как исправить?
Hello,I cant login in xbox windows 10 app. I get Error 0x409 0x80131509 when i am trying login. Ответ
Issues with signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 are possibly caused by a server connection error or a software conflict on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you start your computer in normal mode to disable the unnecessary apps running in the background while you are trying to sign in to the Xbox App. Here’s how:
- Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
- Type msconfig, and then click OK.
- On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
- When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.
If the issue persists, make sure that all the Xbox Live Services are enabled. You may follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Services in the search box.
- Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
- You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click Properties.
- Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
- If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
- Click OK to save the settings.
After enabling the services, clear the local Xbox Identity data on your PC.
- Open the File Explorer and paste the following into the address bar to go to a specific location on your computer:%userprofile%AppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewyACTokenBroker
- Delete any accounts and cache folders that you can see at this location.
- Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.